The launch of Sinclair Gibson LLP, an independent private client law firm based in London, was announced today. Sinclair Gibson advises a broad range of clients including individuals, families, their trustees and their family offices.
The firm’s Managing Partner is Lucy Gibson. Lucy was previously Managing Partner of Harcus Sinclair LLP.
Core practice areas of Sinclair Gibson include:
- Non-contentious private client tax, trust and estate planning to create secure and sensible wealth planning arrangements within a rapidly changing international climate;
- Cross-border concerns involving property, family overseas and offshore trusts;
- Litigation on private client matters typically involving high-value, complex cases usually conducted in the High Court (or equivalent courts in other jurisdictions) with the firm having experience of running cases in appeal courts and the Privy Council;
- Disputes involving high-value works of art and other chattels and revenue disputes;
- Domestic and international family law, dealing with all aspects of the creation of and breakdown of relationships. Particular emphasis on nuptial agreements, financial disputes and all their consequences and arrangements for children, including international relocation.
Lucy Gibson, Managing Partner of Sinclair Gibson said: “We are very excited about the launch of Sinclair Gibson and the opportunities ahead for our new firm and its clients. We look forward to advising clients with whom the Partners have worked for many years and those whom we will be meeting for the first time as Sinclair Gibson.
Whether in relation to contentious or non-contentious issues, the Partners will continue to help their clients achieve their objectives and navigate the increasing legal complexity in the UK and across the many jurisdictions which affect their interests.
The Partners of Sinclair Gibson would also like to thank the very talented team of solicitors and staff who support us for their continued dedication and commitment.”